Okey, there’s case
I want to deploy reactjs project to docker container base on repository. It’s successfull process deploy and the project run perfectly.
The problem is when I updated some code and build it on local, push to git repository and pull inside project reactjs container, the project not updated. How I can updated the project base folder build from repo git ???
Step to reproduce:
- project_to_deploy (example name of project) and has 2 branch (sandbox, refactor).
sandbox (has folder build), and refactor doesn’t have folder build.
- I copied the repo from git to folder (example: /home/me/sources/project_to_deploy). I using
- On the project has a Dockerfile:
# pull official base image FROM node # set working directory WORKDIR /var/www/app/ # install app dependencies COPY package*.json ./ RUN npm install # add app COPY . ./ COPY .env ./ EXPOSE 3000 # start app CMD ["npm", "start"]
- And I create container with docker-compose
version: "3.4" services: my-react: build: context: ./home/me/sources/project_to_deploy/ container_name: my-react restart: always ports: - "9014:3000" environment: - "REACT_APP_NODE_ENV=production" - "REACT_APP_CHEC_PUBLIC_KEY=pk_26191a345ba9f0daa931b71d0162c719484b59cec2747"
- and I go to inside container and then git pull and checkout branch (refactor to sandbox). And everything what i change on local, I build and push to branch sandbox.
Thanks, for your help…
Source: Docker Questions