I just wanted to know how to install this Container using Docker Desktop.
This is the URL to the Container Docker Hub: jaspeen/oracle-11g
As you can see the page listed as follows:
- Download the Installer from Oracle Website
- command in Linux and using –privileged (I don’t know what equivalent in Windows, Run as Admin?)
- No Explanations or anything related to Windows OS setting up this Container
What I Done:
- Download the Installer and installed according to my container, Windows and Linux Container.
Windows Container + Windows Installer:
I got ‘–privileged’ error and cant even continue the installation.
Linux Container + Linux Installer:
I got it installed but with a bunch of errors, then the listener is starting… Is that a good thing?
Container pairs with other type of Installer
Yes I know it will cause error, as you can guess:
- Linux Container + Windows Installer: Error ‘runInstaller’ not found.
- Windows Container + Linux Installer: Nothing happens…
So how can I install this thing basically in Windows OS? Which Pair of Container + Installer I can use?