I run two docker containers in a server (named container_A, container_B).
I found stopping container_A sometimes makes processes down in container_B.
I think containers are independent each other.
I want to know questions below.
- Do processes down happen only my environment?
- Why do processes down happen?
- How should I modify Dockerfile to avoid processes down?
Docker image is pushed docker hub.
Dockerfile, test script, log and environment infomation are uploaded github.
- environment.info: server and docker infomation.
- process_down_test.log: log of that pull image, run containers, execute test script.
- process_down_test.sh: shell script repeats start/stop container.
- Dockerfile: based on centos. included code of phusion/baseimage-docker.
Note that image only pulled from docker hub makes no problem. Only committed image makes the problem.